What is WVU+kc?
The WVU Kuali Coeus (WVU+kc) is a new electronic research administration, web-based application that is being used by West Virginia University for research compliance, administration of externally-funded awards, and electronic funding notifications. It is currently being developed to handle grant proposal submissions as well as a variety of other research administration tasks specific to the WVU research community.
The WVU+kc system has already replaced several existing paper and legacy applications previously-used at WVU. The WVU+kc project team is continuing to build a comprehensive system that will manage the complexities of research administration at the university, fully addressing the needs of the faculty researcher, grants administration staff, and federal funding agencies.
What’s New with WVU+kc?
- FY2014 1st & 2nd Quarter Report
- Release Notes 22.214.171.124
- Release Notes 126.96.36.199
- Release Notes 3.2.6
- Release Notes 188.8.131.52
- You can also follow us on Twitter @WVUKualiCoeus
- Check out the new Office of Sponsored Programs Blog post - Subcontracts at the Proposal Stage bit.ly/1iBZRJj
Research Office of Sponsored Programs | OSP Blog
Office of Sponsored Programs