What is WVU+kc?
The WVU Kuali Coeus (WVU+kc) is a new electronic research administration, web-based application that is being used by West Virginia University for research compliance, administration of externally-funded awards, and electronic funding notifications. It is currently being developed to handle grant proposal submissions as well as a variety of other research administration tasks specific to the WVU research community.
The WVU+kc system has already replaced several existing paper and legacy applications previously-used at WVU. The WVU+kc project team is continuing to build a comprehensive system that will manage the complexities of research administration at the university, fully addressing the needs of the faculty researcher, grants administration staff, and federal funding agencies.
What’s New with WVU+kc?
- FY2014 3rd Quarter Report
- FY2014 1st & 2nd Quarter Report
- Release Notes 184.108.40.206
- Release Notes 220.127.116.11
- Release Notes 3.2.6
- For best system performance, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are the preferred browsers when using WVU+kc. If you are limited to only using Internet Explorer, we highly recommend turning on compatibility view, which can be done by opening the Tools menu and selecting Compatibility View.
Fix site display problems with Compatibility View - Windows Help
Learn how to fix website display problems using Compatibility View in Internet Explorer.
- We are happy to announce that improvements to WVU+kc will go live on August 11, 2014.
IT News | IT News | West Virginia University
Researchers who have already begun questionnaires in the current system complete and submit them before Aug. 8, or the data will be lost.